Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Other Reason I Like Collages

The other day Scout was looking particularly cute. So, I took some photos. Okay, I took 120 photos. I looked through them and picked out the ones that had promise. Then I carefully went through and got rid of everything I thought I could live without. And at the end of all that winnowing down, I had narrowed it down to these few favorites:

Yes, I have a problem. But I made some more cuts, got James involved in the decision making, and we finally arrived at the following manageable group.
Too bad I've got to pick just one for my wallpaper. I'm really liking this one...
...and this one;......this one's cute too, but it's vertical so fortunately it just won't work.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Melanie. I can see why you have a problem! She is so beautiful. Those eyes, wow. Great photos! I like the first of the three desktop choices the best. That looks like a darling outfit; handmade by chance? Yep, I have the same problem. C'mon, doesn't everyone want to look at dozens of photos of our little darlings? Huh? Huh? Don'tcha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first wallpapaer one is perfect. I also love the hat one in the top batch. Love the visual winnowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why just one for the background? I just use the whole picasa collage and LOVE it! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I deffinetly love all the pictures but i would have to agree that the first option for desktop photo is my vote. Or you can do what i do and do one, one week and the other the next week. She is deffinetly the cutest little girl i have seen. Well at least one of three!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we say....PROUD MAMA!?? I love it! Super cute. I would have chosen choice #3, but you said that one wouldn't work...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me laugh! I do this on a DAILY basis! How is a mother supposed to pick the best pictures of an adorable baby when every single one is great? I open the folder where my pictures are saved and then make a new folder called "favorites" and then end up making another subfolder "really favorites" then "really super favorites" then "okay these are probably the best"... as I try to narrow down. I love you for making me feel normal about this!

    ReplyDelete