Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Three Cheers for the Lamb!

Have I really not posted any pictures of Scout for over a month? Is her development already so passe? Well, here it comes. Lately we've been...

...playing lots of peek-a-boo,...
...playing the piano...
...and just hanging out at home.
But then, last week it got fabulously warmer. Suddenly we could...

...go for walks,...
...wear short sleeves,...
...even sport bare feet sometimes!
Today, we equipped her with a hat whose sole purpose is to keep out the sun (well, that and look cute, of course).
Bring on the sunshine; we're ready for Spring!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is so cah-uuute!! I love the foot picture, good job on that one, and her sun hat is so cute! I love those, they are great for preventing sunburn, if you can just get her to keep it on when she's playing outside. I am SO ready for springtime too! Can't wait for cold/cough/runny nose season to go away. I was thinking about you guys the other day. How are you doing? I hope things are going well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mel i am so excited to see you guys in May and spend 10 days with you in July!! She is so cute and getting so big i can't believe it! Thanks for sharing the pictures they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos!! I need to update mine too:-)

    ReplyDelete