Friday, October 23, 2009

Baby Blogging Overkill

Virginia can now hold her pacifier, and is trying as hard as she can to put it in her mouth.




















I have it here.
I take aim.
It won't go (pout).
I give up.

She loves to "fly" while we sing the Superman song to her.

Her favorite pose, always with the finger in her mouth.
On the alert.
Mmm...feet.

Our favorite pose....
"More alluring Grommit!"

No, we didn't pose her. She seems to have a swimsuit model in her already.

Who's the biggest baby?!

Do those pj's look familiar Eric and Geoff?

4 comments:

  1. She's getting BIG. I wish we could get together sometime. Maybe we should meet half way for Thanksgiving...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her eyes -- and her swimsuit model pose :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog from MeiLani's. Your daughter is beautiful. Charlotte's name was going to be Virginia Lee up until right before she was born. I love the name Virginia.

    ReplyDelete