Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 24: Time to Face Morph

We don't have a Mac. I wish we did. But, apparently you need a Mac to Face Morph (or at least that's what I hear; I'm not really certain I know what it is). I Googled Face Morph, and got a whole lot of sites for using your photo to see what your children will look like. Most paired me with a celebrity, some allowed me to upload James's photo as well. We opted to use a blend likely to happen in this lifetime (that is, James and me) and see how it compares to our real life genetic meld. The result was so like a brunette version of JonBenet Ramsey that I was rather disturbed and deleted it.

So, here it is, folks. You take James and me, put us together, and this (for better or worse) is your outcome:
Knows how to distinguish high from low.
Does not know how to distinguish her own clothes from those of others.Can get her leg into the pants on her own. Now if only she could get the leg into the correct side of the pants....

Maybe not the absolute top of the genetic pile, but we'll keep her!

3 comments:

  1. she's so lovely! a great blend morph... way better than any computer could give you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, you stopped! How is it possible I'm goign to catch up with you. Melanie don't leave us hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, oops. Wrong account. :-)

    ReplyDelete