Thursday, December 30, 2010

December is a Long, Dark Month

I feel it appropriate to note that I am sorry for my recent absence from the blogosphere (Is that really a word? Spell Check doesn't seem to think so), and I do intend to return to blogging in the near future. This December has been an exceptionally hectic month, above and beyond the usual Holiday frenzy. It has been filled with shopping, packing, traveling and a whole lot of illness (colds, stomach flu and most recently appendicitis). So, fear not! As soon as I return to mere over-the-counter pain meds and am awake more than I'm asleep in any given 24-hour period, I shall return to my regular inconsistent bouts of blogging.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry! Was the appendicitis for you? How completely awful no matter who it was. I hope January is better! I hope your Christmas was still good. We had a good one because we didn't have to go anywhere - it was wonderful! I hate it when Christmas time is more stress and busyness than relaxing and family time. But that's kind of how it is in this stage of life sometimes. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were bummed we didn't get to see you while you were here in town. Hope you're healing okay!

    ReplyDelete