Friday, February 22, 2013

Haircut

I love Thomas's hair. It has been awesome his entire life (except those few months when it was plagued with cradle cap, but we're trying to block that from memory). Always cute, always looking like I did it on purpose. Sadly, those days reached their end. It was approaching the mullet stage, and getting in his eyes. So, haircut time came.

I was feeling fiercely independent and ridiculously cheap when things finally reached a head. Thus, I threw him in the tub after dinner one evening and took care of it myself.

It needs a little trimming still (haven't had the energy for Part II yet), but overall I'm pretty happy with the result.

Honestly, he's at such an adorable phase right now, I'm not sure I could screw it up if I tried. I spend way too much time admiring his cuteness. He may develop a complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment