Saturday, June 1, 2013

In other news


 These two adore each other.



 I really can't believe how old she is! Or how much I love her when she's not asking me "why" just because she's bored.

We blessed Molly

 These people came. As did my parents, though they somehow escaped the pictures.
 Tommy got a new doll, cause he and Scout were fighting over hers all the time. She, of course, appropriated the new one and has let him have free reign with the older (nicer) doll.
 It's warm enough for the park most days, and Scout is much more adventuresome this year.
 Tommy still loves ice cream.
 And dancing and jewelry.
 Molly still sleeps, though not as much.
 She's super happy when she's awake.
 These two often wake me up in the morning, which is a good experience more than it isn't.
 He mostly likes to eat snacks at the park, though sometimes he climbs to the top of the slides and stare down them.
 She is STILL obsessed with Mary (and princesses).
 She now also loves missionaries. I think this is mostly because she secretly thinks Sister Erickson is a princess.

Once it was even warm enough to swim.


2 comments:

  1. Somehow I keep missing all of your posts until weeks later...I love this random collection of pictures. I love Thomas and his necklaces and Virginia in her Mary-do, and Molly with her chubby cheeks. Such a cute family you have! Kylie is hungry for more play dates. She saw a day care class at the community center the other day and was convinced that day care would be more fun than spending time with me at home all day every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah congratulations! I didn't even know you had the baby! She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete