Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What I Should Be Doing Instead of Blogging

Laundry
Finishing up my lesson for Enrichment tomorrow night
Making handouts for Enrichment
Baking treats for Enrichment
Planning what to teach in my tutoring session tomorrow
Cleaning
Sleeping (still recovering from last week's cold and about to be hit by today's flu shot)
Learning how to make baby food (I checked out three books, ask me if I've read any)
Figuring out what to do about the fact that Virginia seems to be getting a tooth
Washing the dishes
Finishing the email to my law school friends that has been in progress for nearly a month

...but I need a break from the to-do list. So, now that I've written it all down I'm going to go ahead and keep doing this, secure in the knowledge that my to-do list will definitely keep.

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is constantly my distraction from my to do lists... it's so unproductive, but such a needed break sometimes. And it reminds me of the things I enjoy about life instead of just what I have to do.

    ReplyDelete