Friday, January 28, 2011

Lazy Morning

Scout and I were having one of those mornings where we didn't feel like accomplishing much. So we didn't. It was the kind of morning where you decide to take off your footie pajamas then run around in a onesie for a while, just because Mommy is letting you.

After a while, we decided the day looked promisingly warm (relatively speaking anyway), so we got all bundled up and went outside.
As you can see, I got camera happy before we ever even made it outside. The puffy little pants are just so adorable.

Then, we came inside and Scout once again decided that pants are not for her. So, she took them off. You've really got to maximize on these opportunities for exhibitionism. Good thing for her that I'm a sucker for toddlers running around with bare little legs. I think they're adorable.

Scout was feeling quite natural in front of the camera today, so I was able to get a lot of expressions that are what we typically see, including (of course) the ones where she's obviously mid-sentence. I think my favorites are the top left and top center.

So we took some pictures, played with the sheep (which normally lives in the crib, so a good day for special privileges), danced to some music, ate graham crackers, put the pants back on and went down for an early nap.

A good morning.

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love those days! I think the top middle picture is my favorite, but really how can you have a favorite when it's such a cute subject?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for beautiful Scout and her beautiful mom spending a beautiful morning together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a sucker for those bare toddler legs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gorgeous girl does not take a bad picture! She's one of my favorites- SO cute.

    ReplyDelete