Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Grab Bag

1- I love Rachmaninoff. Hearing Variations on a Theme of Paganini makes my life better every time. No really, every time. Once I saw it performed live from the best seat in the house. I savored every note. I love Rachmaninoff.

2- I will soon return to my 50 days (or, in this case, many more) of me. I am now "officially" done with my appendectomy recovery, my infected incision has healed, and most of the effects of the allergic reaction to the antibiotics have faded.

This photo doesn't do it justice. And honestly, the rash wasn't even close to the worst part. Anyway, I've got the next entry in progress. It's coming, really.

3- Virginia is branching out on her favorite activity. New locations...

...and new reading material.
4 - A photo for Geoff: The slavery has begun.
(May she always be this excited about washing the dishes.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. that's why we are friends! I love Rachmaninov too!
    i love the photo of 'Ginia (as Jonathan says) reading Sense and Sensibility! and washing dishes... that is very brave of you:-)

    ReplyDelete