Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 47: Birthday Wish List

This one probably just isn't going to work for me. I got the one thing I've wanted for years for my birthday this year. And I absolutely love it. I even got what I wanted for Mother's Day; my bathroom, kitchen and living room are clean and I only had to clean one of them. So now, there's not much I really wish for. I mean, I wish I had more energy. I wish I didn't have so many allergies. But those things just aren't going to happen until everything dies again. And I don't want that.

Of course I could always name off nebulous things like peace on Earth, health for my family, cheaper gas and a live-in maid and cook and that sort of thing. But then, don't we all want those things? So I'm probably just not going to submit a Birthday Wish List. Besides, it seems a little premature to start requesting. My birthday is, after all, more than eight months away. Who knows what I'll want then? Probably just more sleep.

2 comments:

  1. How did I miss the Kitchenaid post? How fun! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my Kitchenaid!

    ReplyDelete