Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 49: Hopes, Dreams and Plans for the Next 365 Days

1 - Finish this 50 days of getting to know me! (I know, you all wish it would end too. Well, it will, soon.)

2 - Survive

3 - Be happy - I hope this one happens at least once a day, but I think that's up to me.

4 - Have a baby - This one is slated for early November.

5 - Re-organize my bedroom - It's been worse, but it could be better.

6 - Organize the sun room into a functional space instead of a storage bin.

7 - Get my new job down from "overwhelming" to "engaging" or at least just "challenging" - I hope this one doesn't take the whole year, but with only five days under my belt it's hard to tell.

8 - Go to the doctor as little as possible - I know this one conflicts with #4, but I've been to the doctor a LOT this year. I'm ready for a nice, long bout of good health.

7 comments:

  1. You should change #8 to going to the doctor zero times other than relating to having a happy healthy baby (aka no eye scrapings, appendix removals, etc.). How about that? What's your new job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, did I totally miss you announcing you were pregnant! Congrats!!! I hope you don't have morning sickness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new McKay in the making and your new job! It will inevitably get better. Being out of the first trimester should help too. I've loved this series of fifty posts. Love from tua mama, Dr. Mortensen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa!! Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well and good luck with the job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Mel! With a girl as cute as Virginia I think the world could definitely use some more McKays! You should post this on the facebook group so the family knows :) How fun! November is a good month to have babies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! After now going through the experience myself I'm not sure why you would want to do it again, but I haven't gotten to the good part yet. I am also told you forget things. Hope you are feeling well. We are excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for you! Babies are wonderful even though pregnancy is not. Looks like Eldon will be in SLC every other month for a week at a time, so maybe one of these months will correlate with a time when you are home.

    ReplyDelete