Monday, May 2, 2011

Favorite Moments of the Past Few Days

Saturday: Standing in our garden, watching the trees blow in the wind and the clouds roll in thinking I could stay here all day.

Sunday: Watching Virginia get SO excited to see her various relatives on Skype. "I hear Papa...It's his tummy! Papa's tummy!" Then, when we lost the connection with Bumpa and Nonna and, though she'd been rather disinterested at that point, when they came back online not thirty seconds later she was as excited to see them as if it had been a week. "It's NOOOOnna! It's BUMPA!!" Apparently it's more exciting to greet grandparents than actually have a conversation with them.

Today: After a long day, I decided to make myself some brownies. As soon as I started blending the wet ingredients with the dry, I could smell the chocolate goodness that was on its way. And I thought to myself, yep, this was the right decision.

Please excuse me, I have to go eat brownies now.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear your bloggery voice! I love your capturing of favorite moments. Ti voglio bene! Any new developments on the work front?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save me so brownies!! I want some!!

    ReplyDelete