Tuesday, March 3, 2009

For the visual learner in everyone


Well, not because I like them AT ALL, here are some pregnant pics of me. The four on the left were all taken yesterday in our mirror (yes, it is clean, it's just an old mirror). You even get a front view. The two full pics on the right are actually a couple of weeks old. I had James take them, then promptly told him he's not allowed to take any more pictures of me pregnant (I think the angle makes them look worse and, obviously, I was having one of those not-so-attractive pregnancy days). The middle right picture is just me being abstract and creative, though I don't care for the strange bumps created by the lines from the blinds and the fireplace.

So...to appease my faithful readers, and for posterity...here I am at 25 and 28 weeks. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are in your third trimester! I loved these posts. Thanks. Good to see your smiling face :) So, is her name going to be Virgina? Or is that her pseudonym for now? Either way, I think it is lovely :) hang in there, hot mama! And good luck facing the reality of labor and delivery. As much as I want a child, some days I'm glad I'm not facing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're so cute:) Even though you don't like the pics (they're fine, btw), isn't it nice to actually look pregnant (although not very) instead of just feeling chubby? And I felt exactly the same about Ben taking pictures of my belly. I'm sure they don't TRY to make us look as bad as possible... do they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look FANTASTIC!! I like seeing the pregnancy pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie you look really good. thanks for posting the pictures. You look really happy and i am so glad for you Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete