Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 16: Provide Pictures of Five Celebrity Crushes

I'm having trouble coming up with five. So, we'll go with five former celebrity crushes. Yes, some of these are ridiculous, but still true.

I once watched Strictly Ballroom ten times in the span of a week. Nope, not exaggerating. I think I have the how memorized.
As Legolas. And only as Legolas. Okay, maybe a little bit in Pirates of the Caribbean, but once he paraded out in that ridiculous hat at the end, it was all over.
Yep, I joined the craze. Then I saw him in The Man in the Iron Mask. And the craze ended.Two words: Will Scarlet
Took all of my friends to see Never Been Kissed. Rented every movie he was ever in (and he wasn't the star, let me tell you what). I really liked him.

Honorable Mention: Hugh Jackman, Val Kilmer, Bill Pullman (saw While You Were Sleeping in the theatre six times), Tom Cruise (back before he was crazy, and mostly because my husband looks like him so it seems he should get a mention) and Patrick Stewart

5 comments:

  1. It's funny that all these guys look basically the same. :)

    I like Michael Vartan too. Especially since he speaks some great (native) French. It was refreshing to see him in Alias because he was the only character who could speak a real foreign language without sounding like a dork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how that first picture brings back memories! I was right there with you! And Never Been Kissed... was that the one we had the big spat afterwords waiting for our ride home? Those were the days, eh;) I would have to put in Christian Bale from Newsies in mine. I'm loving all of these posts. Cute idea and fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally agree with te Michael Vartan. He is atractive. I loved watching Alias because he was so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love Strictly Ballroom. I made Adam watch it with me a couple months ago. I'm not sure he appreciated it the way I hoped he would.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm Michael Vartan. Yummy! That brings back some memories. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete