Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 9: A List of Blogs You Read

Well, you can look at the blogs I read any old time you like, since they're pretty much all listed to the right. So I thought I'd give a list of my bookmarks instead. I depend upon them entirely, so perhaps that is more insightful. At the very least, it's more useless information.

Church
E-Mail (Gmail, Yahoo!, AOL)
Blogs
News (NYT, BBC, Local News)
Financial (banks, insurance, loans)
Cooking (Allrecipes.com, Cooks Illustrated, Homemade Baby Food)
Facebook
Madison Public Library
NOAA
Wikipedia
City of Madison
Kaplan
IMDB
GHC (my doctor)
CSA (MACSAC and Vermont Valley Community Farm)
Pandora Radio
Eagle Heights Community Gardens
Wisconsin State Law Library
Isthmus Parents
Recipes I want to try, articles I want to read, etc.

1 comment: